Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 21 март 2017 г.

IKEsWORLD CHALLEGES #84 ANYTHING GOES


Hello!
We are in the second week of the IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #84 - ANYTHING GOES with a TWIST 
OVER THE RAINBOW
/ if you care to use it is/
That means anything with a rainbow, rainbow colours, Wizard of Oz, gold, luck, music...

       Ние сме във втората седмица на предизвикателството на Айк - всичко може + допълнение " Отвъд дъгата " , което не е задължително.
       Айк бе така добра да ми обясни какво има предвид - един стар филм с Джуди Гарланд и всичко, свързано с дъга, цветовете на дъгата, Магьосникът от Оз, злато, късмет, музика...
 I was so excited and wanted all that, I again made 3 cards:
Толкова бях развълнувана и исках всичко, че отново направих 3 картички:

N1
         Actually it's a recycled image of a very beautiful huge tag , but unfortunately made with adhesives that eventually grease paper and leave ugly marks. (There was a problem with the sentiment - either new or ...?)
       
A long time looking for a solution how to save at least the image - and here
new challenge - new card!
    Всъщност това е рециклирано изображение от един огромен таг, много красив, но за съжаление направен с лепила, които след време омазняват хартията и оставят грозни следи.
    От доста време търся решение, как да спася поне изображението - и ето - нова тема - нова карта!
   
 Better Irish green than ... red!
 Challenges:
Brown Sugar - #240 - Anything Goes 
Crafting from the Heart -  Always Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - CCH # 244 Masculine
Creative Fingers - No.126 - Anything Goes
/ the case with me is a creative mind - Smile!/
Cut It Up Challenge #117 - Think Green


  ***
 N2
      This card I made especially for my son. I forgot, however, that he is already "big men"- grown up and for him - the word "mom" is no longer e v e r y t h i n g.  / My son focuses on body shape now, not on the meaning./ Anyway - at least with my husband we laughed well ..
/ Here something with the purple color didn't get better. / 
  Тази картичка направих специално за моя син. Забравих обаче, че той е "голям" и за него  - думата "мама" не значи "всичко". Както и да е - поне с мъжа ми се посмяхме.

 Challenges:
 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Always Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Always Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar  - Mum's Day/Special Female
Sunny Day Crafting March Challenge - Rainbows
 ***
  N3

     Here is Dorothy, and my card is - "Life over the rainbow."
     I dedicate it to the girl  / from Bulgaria/ who 33 years ago - in 1984 sang of the competition for children's song "The Golden Coin" in Bologna - Italy( the Zecchino d’Oro), the song - "Who drew this arc?".
    / I didn't find a paper with rainbow, so I decided to paint a rainbow. In my head it sounded this song from my childhood./
 
    Когато има безплатно изображение, винаги се стремя да го използвам, защото после си мисля, че съм се подминала... А със всяко ново предизвикателство на Айк ние всички получаваме по едно такова безплатно изображение. Страхотно! Вие, какво мислите? Каня Ви да участвате!
     Ето, това е Дороти, а моята картичка е - "Живот, отвъд дъгата". Посвещавам я на момичето, което преди 33 години - през 1984г. изпя на конкурса за детска песен " Златната монета" в Болония песента  - " Кой нарисува тази дъга? " - Радослава Малякова. Почивай в мир.

 Challenges:
Imagine That! Creative Playground March - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes  
Make My Monday Challenge #41 - Colours of the Rainbow

***
DESIGN TEAM

14 коментара:

  1. Great cards, and fabulous job at recycling!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this time around!
    Susan DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Oh WoWza Borqna - these are AMAZING. !! I am so glad you got excited by this Challenge :-) The tag is super... I had that trouble too with a grease mark from adhesives :-( I had to re-do lots of cards in my stash. So now I use wet glue :-D
    The Mum one is funny - it is a shame that our children grow up :-( Very funny part with the 'Darf Vamper' woman LoL Very clever :-D
    I really adore your piece with Dorothy - very colourful and I love all the gold embellishments :-0
    Thanks for making these for me at IWC and I am glad you enjoyed this one :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Great save! I never know what to do with tags. Seems like lots of crafters create them, and I've made some, too, but then it's like . . . Um, what do I do with the tag? I often use them on cards later, or dissect them to use the elements on another project.

    Anyhow, that's a beautiful image and I love how you resurrected it to make this gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us for our Think Green challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Sunny Day Crafting.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Fabulous set of card's thank you for joining us over on
    Inspiration Destination
    Dianne xx
    IDCB DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Pretty cards.. thanks for joining Brown sugar challenge - Afreen (DT- BSCB)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. It's wonderful to be so inspired to make 3 cards! Your rainbow card is amazing. Thanks for linking up to our March Creative Playground Anything Goes challenge. Helene, DT for Imagine That! digistamp.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Great cards, I love the Star Wars image with 'I am your mother' sentiment :)
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. Wonderful inspired cards! thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Your card is amazing - love all your details. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Creative Playground at Imagine That Digistamp. Lisa Lynn DT.

    ОтговорИзтриване