Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

сряда, 29 март 2017 г.

Christmas mood especially for Rudolph Days Challenge - March 2017

It's time for Rudolph Days Challenge
I'll try this year to participate every month!

Last night I made 4 cards  using:
Images: Kajsans 

and   Bugaboo
Freebie Every Friday!
Freebie Friday: Stocking Santa Ho Ho Ho!
Freebie Friday: crabby cat Christmas

     - Easter is coming soon and you do Christmas cards? Maybe in the winter you shall do cards for Easter? - asked my husband when he saw this.
 I used napkins and washi tapes.
Size: 10.5sm./15.5 sm. (4.1'/6.1')
 N1
I got this image long ago  / from  Kajsans/ - 
it was colored by me and it was waiting for their turn.
Now
See too:
Give me one reason... - Christmas card I Give me one reason... -Christmas card II



Alphabet Challenge - - A for Anything With Wings

 ***
I was already relaxed - I had my card for Rudolph Days Challenge.
My materials were on the table 
and I decided that I could do a few more Christmas cards:
N2
Challenges: 
CHNC challenge extra for March 2017  
 Through The Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
 A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #38- "Anything Goes" 
 ***
N3
 Challenges: 
 / I think this my card has all the colors for: /
Catch the Bug - March Color Challenge
***
 N4
Sentiment: 
Card Challenge

15 коментара:

  1. What a fun non traditional Christmas card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Your cards make me smile. Thanks for sharing with Through the Craft Room Door

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. You've been busy! Fabulous Christmas cards, all with fun papers! Thanks for joining our Color Challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Four fantastic cards, all with such lovely fun images and super backgrounds.

    Kath x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Cute cards, I love all of the fun images! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Lovely creation. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Stella Says Sketch Challenge. Good Luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Fabulous selection of Christmas cards----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. These are all very fun and very cute cards! i love the one you submitted for Rudolph Days!
    This is a fabulous image and coloured so nicely. The snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch.
    Thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge

    ОтговорИзтриване
  9. I've never thought of using paper napkins this way. Fun cards! Thanks for joining in our color challenge over at Catch the Bug, good luck!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  10. Ooooo what great fun images and they are all so different too and thanks for taking part in the March Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  11. Wow, you were busy! Good for you getting a bunch of Christmas card finished! these are all very bright and happy and cute! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  12. Such a great idea! Christmas during easter :), love it! Thanks for entering our ATG challenge at TTCRD. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge and good luck.
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi
    Dots to Lines

    ОтговорИзтриване
  13. Какие позитивные открытки! Супер!

    ОтговорИзтриване