Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

сряда, 10 февруари 2016 г.

So if you're asking me I want you to know - V

Let's Talk About Love...
Ike asks us 
for
LOVE ACTUALLY

I participate in the IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #56 LOVE ACTUALLY with 2 cards -
love for Jesus Christ
and love for people / not all! - ha-ha /.
My idea to participate with two cards together -
is that in all images of Ike we can find
Love Actually.
Come on folks - a little gym for the mind!

     
        Аз участвам с 2 карти -
любов към Исус Христос
и любов към хората  / e не всички!/.
        Моята идея да участвам с 2 картички заедно е, че във всички изображения на Айк ние може да намерим "Наистина любов
".
         Хайде хора - малко гимнастика за ума!

I bought new envelopes.
So the size of the cards are 3,94'/7.87'
(10sm./20
sm.)
Images:
 Snowdrops
Snow white






MY SHOP....is OPEN  :-)  
 Sentiment:  Ginger's House
 Challenges:

IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES #56 LOVE ACTUALLY
Craft Your Passion - Always Anything Goes
 Fun Cut's Alphabet Challenge - Love
 ***
 Challenges:
 Cardz 4 Guyz - #106 - Valentine or Love 
Creative Card Crew - #106 Love

  ***
Challenges: 
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity -Hearts/Love/Valentine's

8 коментара:

  1. Fabulous creations .Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike's World challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. How beautiful - these are just great Borqna. I love the added sparkle to her dress and totally agree with her sentiment :-D Thank you very much for using my images and for playing along at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Pretty cards. Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. There are very pretty your cards.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Good luck, Michelle (DT)

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Never mind normal people most people scare me! Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Love the Snow White Card!! My kinda humor!! Your flowers are stunning as well ~thank you for playing with us at Through the Craft Room Door ~ Christi DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz this week, hope to see you again soon
    Hugs Sharon DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. This is lovely. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Ike's World Art Challenge.

    ОтговорИзтриване