Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 29 декември 2014 г.

Give me one reason... - Christmas card I



Image:
Freebee digi christmas stamps 2014
Sentiment: Tracy Chapman 

Challenges:
The 12 Months of Christmas Card 
CHNC challenge extra for December 2014
Just a few more days to link up your Christmas Cards on this blog! anything goes every month

2 коментара:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for December - hope to see you again soon x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. What a unique card! So many great elements. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2; sorry I am so late in commenting!

    ОтговорИзтриване