Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

понеделник, 26 май 2014 г.

The second card - May

Image:
King 1 Time to Go  DS4J

Designer papers - Lisa
"...if you submit two cards each month, by the time that the year is done, you will have received 12 free digital papers...''
Challenges:
RUDOLPH DAY - May
 MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {May 2014}       http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

2 коментара:

  1. Just gorgeous and I love the script background. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of June.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. First off Borqna, let me say how sorry I am that your mother in law has passed away. I hope that your family is able to recall all the wonderful times she shared with you, during this difficult time of grieving.

    Secondly, I am glad that you got the chance to create two cards to link up to my 12 Months of Christmas link up for the month of May. I am especially thrilled to see that you had the opportunity to use one of the papers you have earned from a previous month. I've linked your card up to the 'Your Gallery' section of my blog.

    I should be posting the names of those individuals like yourself who've earned the paper for May, either later today or tomorrow so be sure to pop over in a couple days to claim the new digital paper. I look forward to seeing what you create in June.

    Regards,
    Lisa D.

    ОтговорИзтриване