Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

четвъртък, 27 март 2014 г.

Snowmen

For my second participation


MONTHLY CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE {MARCH 2014}


The 12 Months of Christmas Card
CHNC challenge extra for March
Please join my Facebook page
Monthly Christmas Challenge






http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/p/the-12-days-of-christmas-card-link-up.html

3 коментара:

  1. This is just gorgeous and I so love the non traditional Christmas colours. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of April.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for March x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Like the snow womans hair, looks like mine in the morning!! Thank you for joining us at CHNC.

    ОтговорИзтриване