Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 12 ноември 2013 г.

Let's Reflect Challenge : November - part II

Lucky Snapping in 2013  
" I decided that our word this week would be the name of his team during Expedition Impossible : NO LIMITS
So that's what we are going to talk about this week and you don't need to have climbed the Himalayas to take part.
No Limits is only about you, about what you achieved compared to what you thought you could achieve.
If you are scared to death of cats and you managed to touch one, then it's part of No Limits, the same way somebody else would wrestle with a lion...


As of photo challenge, if you have some time, let's play with the word Limits. Take some pictures of open spaces or at the opposite of enclosed places..."
Anne

 
 
 
 

6 коментара:

  1. Oh wow ! Fabulous photos Borqna. The angles are so original ! The photo number 3 looks like a city from the future. You are very artistic today ! xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Great photos Borqna! I love all of the different angles.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I am so sorry you lost your Mom Borqna. I'll be back to blogging soon. I promise.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. What wonderful photos, Borqna. They really make you think of no limits

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Great photos Borqna xx I have just realised that I climbed the Statue of Liberty in the 80's a challenge for me :) Also done some walks.... more than I would normally do..another challenge!!

    ОтговорИзтриване