Моята снимка
Sofia, Bulgaria; Just a woman in a Man's Man's World... Wife, mother of a 20+year-old boy -a young philosopher. Make cards sometimes and I was a proud DT member of IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

вторник, 25 септември 2012 г.

Day 269 : Vivid



/прилагателно/
яръкbright, vivid, clear, flashy, glaring, gaudy
живalive, living, live, lively, vivid, brisk
ясенclear, plain, straightforward, sharp, obvious, vivid
светълlight, bright, pale, white, clear, vivid
блестящbrilliant, shining, bright, glistening, resplendent, vivid
ослепителенdazzling, blinding, flaring, intense, glaring, vivid

This girl is

Моята снимкаTess Ekwall

2. Jennie Hart                            - 22 септември 2012, 23:55
3.  Croms' Cubby Hole              - 23 септември 2012, 00:07
4. Helen                                     - 23 септември 2012, 11:41
5. Lynne                                     - 23 септември 2012, 12:04
6. Tess Ekwall                            - 23 септември 2012, 23:12
7. Anne                                       - 23 септември 2012, 21:45 / in Day 267/
8. KalySto                                   - 24 септември 2012, 19:46
------------------------
Ако желаете да получите нещата, които съм подготвила -  сувенирни календари за 2013 -
Моля, оставете адрес, на който да ги пратя.  Моят e-mai  е
borqna_venkova@abv.bg
/ На Ане имам вече адреса. Картичката и календара ще дойдат в един пакет. / 

Аз персонално ще поканя всеки от вас с коментар във вашия блог.
If you want to get the things I prepared - souvenir calendars for 2013 -
Please leave address where to send them. My e-mai is
borqna_venkova@abv.bg

/ Anne  - Cards and calendars come in one package. /
 I would personally invite each of you with a comment on your blog.
Random победител

This is Helen - congratulations!
   Аз искам да кажа това:
   Моят доставчик знаеше за 5 подаръка. Подаръкът за Random - победителя - аз специално ще избера. Имам 8 участника - възможно е да получите различен подарък / календар/ от този на снимката. Гарантирам че ще останете доволни!
I want to say this:
My supplier knew about five gifts. The gift of Random - winner - I will specifically choose for him. 

I have 8 participants - it is possible to get different gift / calendar / from the picture. I guarantee you will be pleased!
   Ще бъда щастлива да приемете това - Има игра - Предай нататък. Аз се записах да получа 3 картички. Трябва да изпратя на 15 човека! Но при мен има само двама. Затова аз искам да бъда честна -  ще предам нататък подаръци. Не искам нищо. Не поставям никакви правила и задачи за вас!
    I'll be happy to take you this - There is game - Pay It Forward 2012!
I signed up to receive three cards. I need to send to 15 people.  But to me there are only two.
    So I want to be honest - I'll pass on gifts. I don't want anything. I haven't set any rules and tasks for you. Without obligation. Just smile.


*** 

We begin each day by opening our eyes.
This is the first gift.
Then you get to choose
your direction.
YOU get to choose.
Where will you go?
What will you do?
What treasures await
you on your path?
Every day you have
here
is a gift.
http://www.shetoldstories.com/


11 коментара:

  1. You are such a kind person Borqna, xxx
    I wear the chinese symbol of love around my neck. Dennis offered to me.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much, Anne!
      I saw and read your post. I showed this cat -Vlady.
      I still think the three laptops .. .

      Изтриване
  2. Borqna you are so generous, I love you and hope one day we will meet xxxx
    Well done Helen on being the random winner xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you very much, Lynne!
      From 8 it chose the middle - but it's luck. I for the first time make such a game. These are my feelings. I hope to be honest... But I have a surprise for you!

      Изтриване
  3. Отговори
    1. Thank you! I will be glad you too can get involved - for Christmas cards? Maybe soon.

      Изтриване
  4. What a lovely idea Borqna, what a sweetheart you are. Well done Helen :) xxx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Thank you Borqna. You are so kind I'm sending you a big HUG in return

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Thank you ladies!
    I thought that Lynn would win.
    Interesting is that Tess - the muse of the game is the mother of three children - like Helen!

    ОтговорИзтриване